Another massive update! I haven't had much free time these days but managed to get both boys asleep and Baylor Kate asleep in my arms so here we go.
So I meant for Baylor Kates pictures to be first, but I forget everytime to upload them chronologically. So here is the 3 month update starting in October with soccer. Please forgive any typos...I'm typing one handed with a baby in the other. It's amazing the things you learn to do with one hand as a mom.
Coach Matt giving instructions to his players. This was especially entertaining since 3 year olds listen so well ;) I think "Coach" was 0-8 for the season...not how he wanted to start out his coaching debut. For the record he "never wanted to coach in the first place...got suckered into it".
E did great!...according to his mom. According to dad he wasn't aggressive enough. I have a feeling this will be the first of many of these disagreements.
SCORE! This was taken after his first ever goal! He was pumped. We got frozen yogurt after the game to celebrate which became the standard reward for goals after the first game. Nothing entices this kid like a sweet treat!
Matt and Seth took Macy & E to a Titans game. It was Easton's 1st. He came home talking about the food and drinks and a really cool police officer that gave him a sticker. I didn't hear much about the actual game.
Halloween! 1st stop of the day was the costume parade at his school. He is the Spiderman next to the fireman (his bf Ty). He was 1 of about 4 Spidermen...I felt very safe in the prescence of so many superheros. It was the day before my due date so I was determined to walk baby girl out, but it didn't work...just made me really tired.
The cutest little puppy I have ever seen! Sweet puppy dog eyes.
Later that night we had a neighborhood bon fire and cook out in the cul-de-sac before we went trick-or-treating.
And finally! Baylor Kate's arrival!!! 7 days late but that's about right for my kiddos. It was a very quick induction, so much so that my epidural didn't kick in, so I got to experience natural labor...thank you Mr. Anesthesiologist...you know who you are. She was born at 11:08 on 11/8 and weighed in at 8lbs 3oz and 21" long.
Oh the excitement of a new baby sister!
Do you think she is nervous yet?!
Silly boys!
Thanksgiving! Aunt An and GW trying out the sausage balls before lunch.
I can't take credit for these. Aunt Tish made them for the boys. Aren't they cute!
Baylor Kate's 1st holiday!
Cupcake time! Easton, Colt and Graham. Let's see if Graham can fit the entire cupcake into his mouth...yep!
Our 2nd annual Feather Hunt! Easton, Hunt and Davidson.
And of course a father, son, uncle, football game. The weather was incredible!
Sweet Baylor Kate at 1 month old. She is wearing her Aunt Molly's red dress. She has actually started smiling after she eats, so I'll try to get a good pic for the next post.
Yes, she looks just like Easton's baby pictures. I keep looking at E and trying to imagine him with long hair and a bow. In fact a couple times I just went ahead and put a bow on him to help get the visual :)
1 comment:
Oh Baylor Kate is such a beautiful little girl! What a doll. I hope yall are enjoying every minute...I am sure you are. ;) Tell Matt hello for us, and congrats on another beautiful baby. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Post a Comment